RV and Travel Trailer Upgrades & Off-Grid Capability, Modifications and PDI
* Order, Pickup, 6Hour PDI, Drive Home
* Suspension Upgrades
- Steering Stabilizer, Sumo Springs,
- Rear Roll Bar, Alignment
* Manufacture New 2nd House Battery Bank Tray
* Manufacture Solar Panel System & Supports
* Manufacture Non-Existent Spare Tire Attachment
* Fabricate Spare Wheel & Purchase Spare Tire
* Purchase Spare Tire Covers
* Powder coat Fabricated & Manufactured Items
* Purchase & Install Tire Valve Extenders
* Relocate (Extend) & Fabricate Generator Exhaust
* Fabricate Genturi Exhaust Attachment
* 2nd Camco Rubber Bungee & Attachment Tabs
* Sewer Hose Storage
* Reversed Cabinet Door Opening from Down to Up
* Install New 2nd House 800Ah Battery Bank & Tray
* Install Solar Panel Supports
* Purchase Full Sine 3Kw Inverter & 130 Amp Charger
* Purchase & Install 50Amp Surge System
* Install C/B and Wiring for Inverter/Charger
* Purchase & Install 2 Battery Monitor Systems
- 1st for GT 200Ah House Battery Bank & 100Ah Engine Battery
- 2nd for ZRD 800Ah added Second House Battery Bank
* Install I/C & BB Switches, Fuses, Plug, Shunt, ...
* Install I/C Remote Display
* Redesigned Water (Tank) Drains with Ball Valves
* Redesigned Vent loop with Ball Valves
* Purchase, Wire, & Install Under Vehicle LED Lighting
* King Bed Foam, Cover, Sheets, Duvet, Comforter
* Bath Towels, Supplies
* Many Kitchen Items
|* Upon first entering RV, "Where is my Kitchen Table?"
- Table was Never Installed or even in RV as a part TBD!
- I had to Order the Table - 6 weeks before delivered!
- I had to Order 2nd set of Floor Bases - 18 weeks for those!
* Recliners/Sofa Improperly attached to Floor
- Ripped out Not Connected
- Dealer said RV Sofas are never connected to floor!
- Another Obvious outright Lie!
* Low Beam Headlights AND Fog Lights Unusable
- Pointed into space, not anywhere near the road
- As drove home, Last Hour required using only High Beams
- Half Day to align Low Beams,
- 2 Days to Fiberglass in Base Support for Fog Lights
- 1 Day fabricating NON-Adjustable Permanent Alignment
* Main Door Never Adjusted
- Opened Fully (steps and all), twice on I95 on the way home!
* Air Conditioning Intake Cover Broken
* Tire Pressure set to 100PSI not the 82psi shown on the wall placard
- RV Drove as if it had 300,000 miles with Bad Worn Ball Joints!
* RV Max speed is Governered to 74mph
- Ford will Not change ECU.
* Test Drive, Test Drive, Test Drive !!!
|* Engine Hood Cracked and Flexes when Touched
* Defective Exterior Shower Hose, Replacement defective Also!
* Hitch Brake Light Relay Never Installed - Pin 7 Non-Function!
* Wrong Part Sent - Table Base plus other wrong parts sent
* Fabricate Bus Bar & Remove (relocate) 8 Fused Wires on Batteries
- stuck on Battery Posts enabling constant DC power
- even 1.5 amps will kill a battery bank if on for 4-5 days!
* Full week of cleaning Required
- sawdust every nook, cranny, compartment, everywhere - pathetic!
* Need to Flush Fresh Water, Black, and Grey Tanks
- filled with all types of garbage from assembly production
* Defective 12V-10W Bulb in Refrigerator
* Cabinet Opening too small for TV
- Removed 1/4in from TV Mount, Welded back, Repainted
* Install Additional Kitchen Table Base Mounts
* Order & Install Additional Exterior Compartment Locks
- GT has ONLY 1 Key Code
* Forward Roof AC Rusting internally - leaking out drain
* Water Pump Switch - Light Inoperative
↑ Recommend ZRD